Friday, November 25, 2011

Tightness In The Left Chest And Shortness Of Breath When Upset And Stress

Question: I am 22 years old. I suffer from chest pain and shortness of breath left when I'm sad or stressful event, lately often more upset if shortness of breath accompanied by chest feels pressured, whether these symptoms of heart disease? since childhood I have no problem with the heart, only does the structure of bones in the chest tends to concave inside, but once my x-rays and take it to heart doctors have no problem with my heart. but now if the mind is stressed and unhappy experience it often. please advice on this matter.
Answer: What you said was one of the symptoms of heart disease, such as chest pain left side, shortness of breath, and when stress arises.  so my question is, have you been smoking? Having a history of high blood pressure or diabetes? (These are all risk factors that support the occurrence of heart attack).
Causes of chest pain that is also quite often is the psychological factor. One of them is accompanied by a sudden attack of rapid shallow breathing, feeling depressed in the chest, and may be preceded by stress (such as your complaint) sufficient emotional weight. question that asked if I had not, so maybe this is a condition of hyperventilation. (state of excessive breathing due to anxiety which may be accompanied by a panic).
My advice : Try to sit still, set respiratory / Relax, try to breathe slowly. If not successful, you need to consult a doctor as soon as possible. Examination Support If you need to do to get the diagnosis by the doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment