Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Allergy In The Face When Taking Antibiotics

Question: My face was allergic to antibiotics. I felt really sad, especially whenever you're sick, you do need to take antibiotics, right? me too. Yesterday after a blood check, I was diagnosed positive typhoid. I eventually given antibiotics thiampenicol  similar. Now my face instead of small spots, it fester these antibiotics as a result of allergies. What is the solution to cure the allergy?

Answer: Allergy drugs usually occur because a person's body is so sensitive that overreact to the drugs used. Body seeks to reject the drug, but the rejection reaction is much exaggerated to the detriment of his own body.
The Reaction that can include itching, shortness of breath, decreased blood pressure, etc. And in case you are supposed to be clear communication between the patient-doctor. (An anamneses: a history of drug use)

0 comments:

Post a Comment