Sunday, November 20, 2011

Had A Cough For Many Years, How To Cure?


Question:  My 28th birthdays, I am currently suffering from a cough that never healed. Starting from the common cold, but flu was already recovering only his cough that never healed. I've more or less a month over this cough. Frankly I was already hopeless. No need to know in what way again. I've often tried to see a doctor. But there was no change until the drug is exhausted. In fact I've tried almost all cough medicines that are sold in apotikc. This chest it hurt every time I cough. Feeling there is phlegm / mucus in the throat that cannot be issued. But I am not a smoker. I always  use a mask everywhere . So how and how much less should I do? Do you have any tips and tricks that can cure my cough?

Answer
:  Coughing can be caused by: infections, allergies and pollution. There are still many factors other than cigarettes that can cause coughing long. Air and weather can also be influential. Cough, especially when you're what? If the cough and fever not long after mucus could be due to bronchitis, you can X-ray to make sure. For its treatment depends on its cause.

0 comments:

Post a Comment