Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cough And Itching In Throat But No Fever, Is This Allergy?

Question: I would like consultation. My cough was 3 months. Itching in the throat, but strangely, the itch came-up-gone-gone. Usually in the morning and afternoon. I also have a cough white mucus and tend to be liquid. I've tried to take cough medicine generally, but does not heal. No complaints of pain in the throat, that's usually a fever and sore pain when swallowing food, but this does not exist at all. What could this allergy? Because I certainly do every waking sneezing for 1 hour and then stopped himself. I really love to sing out loud. What might the effects of my illness to sing out loud? I am afraid that this kind a TB disease. Body condition did not feel sluggish and my neighbourhood no one got TB disease.  Please, your advice would be much appreciate. Thank you.
Answer: According to the complaint that you convey, in my opinion, it is your cough cough Allergy. This can be seen from your frequent sneezing. Allergies can arise due to the cold weather for example, or changes in the weather, the change from morning to afternoon or from afternoon to evening. If you suffer from allergies such as those mentioned above, then the sore throat that occurs can be more severe consequences.
Solution: You can take anti-allergy medication that can be drunk at the time of the intrusion appears (but anti-allergy medicines make you drowsy, so be careful especially if you're driving). There is also enough allergy medicine taken once a day only. If the disturbance does not appear, then you do not need to consume them. The medicine is used for the preparation of relapse when alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment