Friday, December 2, 2011

Can Tuberculosis / TB disease be cured compeletly ?

Question: My father is hard to told to quit smoking, even though my father had started coughing every night and early morning. I sometimes pity and also annoyed when he not comply when i told to quit smoking. I know to quit smoking, you must have a strong will. I was invited him to the lung doctor but my father did not want to go. I recall my father had been sick for six months. According to the doctor, my father exposed to TB disease. The question, whether TB can be cured completely? And if it is recovered, whether it can recur again?
Answer: Because you are asking about TBC, I will answer about tuberculosis. TB can be cured, provided with regular and routine medical treatment according to the specified time. But it may recur again or hit again as infected again. So when it has recovered in priority to maintain health to avoid being hit again. Tip: You may be able to hide his cigarette so that your father is hard to smoke again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment