Monday, November 21, 2011

Cause of Abdominal Paim / Stomach Ache and Healing


Question: I have a complaint like this:
1.
stomach section was full.
2. Stomach feels full easily
when eat,
but when it's belching a bit better.
This situation I felt in the last 1-2 week. So chronologically beginning about 2 weeks ago I came home late tonight and continue to eat I eat spicy and instantly felt discomfort in my stomach. The next day direct waste water continues to nausea and vomiting.  1-2 days later I finished a bowel obstruction and the stomach feels full. A few days later recovered, but one day suddenly feels pain in part of my stomach dan got cold sweat. Occurrence lasted for - 15 min continued to disappear. Whether these symptoms indicate I got stomach ache? Additional info, my diet during this mess, directly coupled breakfast lunch usually at 12. I Often late to eat well.

Answer: as you might guess, very true, you suffer from gastritis or people used to call ulcer disease. This happens because the irritation of the stomach lining caused by excess stomach acid or stomach lining sores. Discomfort (such as stinging, burning, nausea, etc) on the abdomen may accompany this.
SOLUTION: from now on you have to adjust your diet again. Should not be eating sufficiently late and his (not too full). Snacking is ok, too, provided it is not excessive.
You Should not eat the spicy and sour, do not drink coffee too. Drugs used to use heartburn drugs sold in pharmacies such as: antacids chewable tablets or syrup before meals, if the drug does not reduce pain, it is necessary plus other types of drugs, usually prescription drugs from doctors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment