Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Coughed for Two Months and Signs of Infiltrates and Cavity

Question: hello, first I coughed for two months until now have not healed yet. At first I did not feel pain when coughing. But already this every three days I felt a pain in the chest cough coupled with coughing up blood. This afternoon my photos in the thorax and the results mentioned signs of infiltrates and cavity in right parahilar. Approximately henceforth should I do? What medications should I drink? Thanks for the explanation.
Answer: Most likely you exposed to tuberculosis. My advice, you visit Pulmonary Disease Pulmonary Medicine Center nearest to sputum test first, and then perform the routine treatment. Some countries provide free treatment for TB disease. Hope it helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment